Final Reflection Essay

 This Semester was unlike any other. It was soooo challenging. From the beginning, this course was so much more different than any others because you have to be more independent with your writing and with yourself. The Blog was also something new that took a while for me to get used to. As well as the reading we did, the book's are more unusual and a bit more challenging to understand. Something that I found really meaningful is that Mr. Preston was very understanding and patient with me and others as well. Other teachers get frustrated quickly and want us to figure it out. The thing that I'm most proud of in this class is learning to post on my Blog. At first I didn't understand much of how to post, and when to post or even how to start writing whatever it was. In other classes I'm proud of doing some work. Even though I still have missing work, I know that I'm trying my best while dealing with things here at home. Something I wish I would've done differently is to not procrastinate as much. Three texts that I've read this semester is Les Mis, The right to your opinion and The Ghost of Marlow House, which is the book That I chose to read. Three literary techniques I've used during this Semester is Imagery, personification and Similes. I really hope I do better next semester because I've never been the type of person that gets low grades and this whole semester was not good for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/16 Journal

12/15 Journal